Congressman Ami Bera

Representing the 7th District of California
Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Flickr icon
YouTube icon
RSS icon

How I Can Help

My Rancho Cordova office is here to help you with any challenges you may be facing with federal agencies.  We can help veterans receive backlogged VA benefits, assist seniors with Social Security and Medicare, or even get a stalled passport.  These are just some of the ways we can serve you. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.


Privacy Act Waiver

In order for us to assist you, my staff needs you to first download, print, fill out and sign the Privacy Act Waiver form.  If you have trouble with any of this, please do not hesitate to call my office at (916) 635 0505 for assistance.  We can also fax or mail the form to you or you may pick it up in person at 11070 White Rock Road, Suite 195, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670.

Click to download the Privacy Act Waiver (PDF).*

You can return the form by fax (916 635-0514), in person, or by mail to: 11070 White Rock Rd, Suite 195, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

*Please note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.