Invite: Passport Fair on Sunday, August 13th
My office is hosting a Passport Fair on Sunday, August 13th. If you’re thinking about traveling outside of the United States for either work or for a well-deserved vacation, this is a great opportunity to get your application in order. My staff and employees from the Postal Service will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
If you’d like to attend, please review all the details below and make sure to RSVP because space is limited! You can also call us at (916) 635 0505 to ask us any questions ahead of time.
When: Sunday, August 13th
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Citrus Heights Post Office
6330 Fountain Square Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/kvLPydAhw392
Important information: You may need to bring certain documents in order to complete your passport application. You should also be aware that you will be responsible for paying certain application fees. Here’s some information you should know before you attend the Passport Fair:
- You must bring a:
- 1) Valid form of government-issued identification
- 2) Evidence of citizenship: certified copy of birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, or old passport
- To print and complete forms ahead of time, you can visit https://www.usps.com/passport or www.travel.state.gov/passport.
- Please click here to learn more about applicable passport fees.
- Applicants can have their Passport Photo taken at the event for an additional fee.
- Acceptable payment methods during the event: credit, debit, cash, check, or money order