Congressional App Challenge
(2020 Congressional App Winner, Arush Pogulakonda. Click here to view his winning app.)
Each year, I’m proud to have my office take part in the annual Congressional App Challenge. This is a great opportunity for qualifying middle school and high school students from Sacramento County to demonstrate their outstanding coding abilities.
- Winning apps are eligible to be displayed in the U.S. Capitol Building and featured on the House of Representatives' website, House.gov
- Winning students are invited to #HouseofCode Capitol Hill Reception in Washington D.C.
- Additional sponsor prizes TBA!
Each student or group of students who enter must follow all rules and regulations, which can be found here: https://www.congressionalappchallenge.us/students/rules/
- Code an Application
- Create a Demonstration Video
- Answer Short Essay Questions
- Register Online
- The Submission Deadline is November 1, 2021
- All applications must be the ORIGINAL work of eligible middle or high school students who reside or attend school within the 7th congressional district
- Students can participate as an individual or with a team of up to four
- Any platform can be used (i.e. PC, web, tablet, mobile, etc.)
- For More Complete Rules Go To: https://www.congressionalappchallenge.us/students/rules/
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call my office at (916) 635-0505 or email Ivanna.email@example.com
Good luck to all participants!